Our Operation Purple Wave promotes upgrades to Social Security, FEMA, and Congress. Sponsor The Purple Wave and watch our progress!
Let’s upgrade people and places:
Upgrades for People
We offer a work-study program for non-profit certification in construction and computer skills.
Upgrades for Places
Robot Alley is our futuristic infrastructure plan for places.
Imagine that underneath every sidewalk was a hallway that:
- allows for automated delivery of goods to homes and businesses
- provides the freedom of mobility for people who can’t drive
or don’t choose to
This sidewalk, underground hallway, and utility system is a multi-level transportation and utility structure to place into alleys, sidewalks, or streets. We call this structure Robot Alley.
Door-to-door automated delivery should cause great changes in:
- what is sold. Shelf-space at a store no longer limits what we can buy locally
- who does the selling. Anyone can offer goods on the internet and ship them immediately through the City Transport
- cost of delivery. Goods are delivered using electrically-powered vehicles and with only the labor cost of loading and processing the order
- cost of storage. Goods can be stored in easily-retrieved storage containers, with essentially unlimited storage and organization
- cost to repair. Central repair locations can more easily receive and return goods.
- best disposal. Central disposal lets you send things for the best possible disposal.
Upgrades for Disaster Zones
Every time we see a disaster on TV, we think “wow, what would be an upgrade for the way that disaster was handled?” Since we can already predict the types and places of many disasters, let’s upgrade these “disaster zones” before the actual disaster to reduce misery.
|High Wind (such as hurricane, tornado)||1,2,4,5,6|
|High Water (such as hurricane, flooding)||1,2,3,4|
|EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse)||All|
|#||Disaster Zone Upgrades|
|1||Backup generators for gas stations (pumps)|
|2||Pre-positioned food and fuel|
|3||Evacuation fuel and plans|
|5||Area fire suppression|
|6||Dome buildings for shelters|
|7||Area backup generator|
|8||Cistern for water (plus snow and ice) storage and thermal bank|